1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Legnaj, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Nitro

A medical student should know full well that this whole enterprise of changing his orientation is a waste of time and money. Based on the information presented in the above article and the YouTube video, it would seem the parents have more to do with Bryce's decision. So there you have it: Exodus has helped parents not deal with their emotional issues concerning having a gay son, instead helping them turn against him. The ironic bit is that the folks at Exodus could teach Bryce to blame his father for his sexual orientation, thus turning the son against his parents.

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

This is sad.

3. EM68

That's awful. I just joined the FB group.

#4 EM68, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  4. Bevo

A terribe state of affairs. It perplexes me as to how someone who studies medicine could give any credibiity to these quacks who do nothing but destroy lives and their supposed 'cures' do more harm. there needs to be action taken against this.

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what I read, he was premed and only 19 or 20, with no other means of financial support, and his parents took away his car and phone and all his money, so he felt very out of control and, had he not agreed to their extortion, he would have been out on the street with nothing.

I don't think he for a moment believes they will change him, but he made a decision in order to try to preserve his current life path (college, then med school.)

I wish there was some legal action that could be taken against the parents, it almost amounts to extortion.

6. 71390S

71390S Guest

I worry so much that people who try to change their orientation will get uber depressed and try to off themselves...so awful :frowning2:

7. starfish

8. Techcompu2

9. Beachboi92

god these POS religious recovery BS places make me wanna go crazy. I can't stand the ignorance of this shit. Parents sending kids to "recover" from being gay. I hope his parents are harassed for the rest of their lives for what they did to their kid. I can't even describe how pissed of shit like this makes me. Organized religion's BS AHHHHHH i wanna pull me hair out. I don't know how to sound more upset and i am not easily upset : /

10. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's no surprise to see Sky News making it sound like he wanted to go there. They're a pretty ridiculous news service who seem to give its limelight to the radical viewers. For example, during the European Elections Sky News only published comments that were Pro BNP and filtered out any that disagreed with them.

The comments you get on articles about gay people shows bigots at their absolute best.

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *sigh* It's sad not just because of the circumstances, but because he's quite adorable.