1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mason, May 1, 2009.

1. Mason

So, what is your most favorite dream you've had? It can be anything. Mine would have to be when I finally managed to come out to the person I had like this huge crush on at the time and we went and made out afterward. XD It was a cool dream. Too bad it never happened. What about you?

On a side note- I'm feeling rather talkative right now. If you are in the mood to chat, drop me a message on my wall! We'll chat it up like there is no tomorrow. XD

2. Roralo

Roralo Guest

Same here with my crush. I had a dream we cuddled next to a fire all night long. It was rather sad when I woke up. My second best dream was when I won the US Open. afhdafghadghadgadga. Oh, dream worlds~

3. ok455

i had a dream that i had a boyfriend cute guy long blonde hair tall etc. we was leaving my job. And we went into the elevator and was making out and i grab his private area and woke up. That dream felt so real also

4. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a really nice dream just last night :confused:

I somehow worked up the guts to ask out the guy i liked - and he actually said yes :eek: Then there was a nice big makeout session, which was nice. Funny thing is 've been planning to do it quite a lot for the last couple days, so maybe a premonition? I can only hope...

Kaleb.

5. biisme

I have so many weird ( and consequently fun and interesting ) dreams that I can't even choose. I did however have lesbian dreams two nights in a row but I woke up when the god stuff started. Hopefully tonight will be different! :slight_smile:

6. Stuie

Just to break the trend, one of my favourite dreams was the dream I had about playing contrabassoon. *sigh* I want a contrabassoon. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But now to get back to the trend, I had a good dream a couple of weeks ago involved gay sex on a rug with the imaginary person I loved. For some odd reason, my sex dreams normally involve sex on rugs. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. paco

paco Guest

mine was a crush too haha, cute blond surfer boy, we didnt do too much but he was giving me signals.. and i think we did cuddle. that was nice :slight_smile:

too bad the nicest dreams dont last through the morning

8. Courtneyyy

It was a couple of weeks ago and I was making out with this person that I had recently developed a crush on.

9. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    mine was that i got to punch hannah montana i hate her

10. Mason

lol. That's funny!

11. Lizz K

Megan Fox and this girl from my school decided they wanted to be all over me. It was great.

12. tm74

tm74 Guest

I dreamt I wasn't alone, and could roll over and put my arm around the guy... but no, just empty space... :-(

13. Rygirl

Oh, your never alone, we're all here for you.

This is my fave dream, it has happened a couple of times:

It is a school day and my alarm clock wakes me up, and I go turn it off and get back into bed every time.:icon_bigg

14. Eleanor Rigby

I dreamt that my best friend came to visit me. And we hugged, and talked and laughed like we always did. And then, just before he left, he told me he was fine and happy and that he loved me.
    The thing you have to know, is that my best friend died six years ago and I had that dream around 2 years after his death. This was the best dream I ever had in my life and I consider it as the best gift he ever gave me. (I know it was probably just a product of my brain, but I decided to believe he really visited me in my dream.)