1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A huge hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by leslie, Aug 26, 2016.

1. leslie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello,I am Leslie and a post op MTF ts which will be a year in December.I knew for a long time I seen my self as a woman and it was finally 4 years ago I came out that it was time to transition.I could not live as my old self anymore and realized I needed to become the woman seeing myself as.It was a combination of not easy,rejection and some acceptance including coming to terms.My ex wife did not want a thing with me at all leaving me and we divorced.Her family said stay out too.My dad did not want a thing to do with me at first and he has come to terms I am finally happy working things out.My mom,it did take her time to coming to terms which was a year and gave her time.At work,my co workers were shocked at first and knew there was something going.It included students too,I'm a high school teacher.It was in December of 2015 I had my GRS and been much happier ever since loving my new life as female.Married to a great husband John,got married in June and he was there when I had my GRS for support.

2. Watson42

Hi,

First of all welcome. Secondly, it sounds that like your very strong and now have a great life. Congratulations!

3. leslie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks and I do have a great life now.Knew I always struggled with my real gender ID and knew I was really female about the age of 6.I also have a 17 year old son and 15 year old daughter,it did take them time to coming to terms during my transition and never forced them at all.They still love me and call me dad.My husband says I am strong and don't let things hold me back

4. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's good to hear a successful story like yours, you sound like a very brave and strong women
    Welcome to EC (&&&)

5. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

6. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: