1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you first have a sexual encounter? (whatever that means for you)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by neal18, May 31, 2016.

1. neal18

My thread is pretty simple: what do you think of as your first sexual encounter and when did that happen? What did that mean to you?

For me, it was in between 7th and 8th grade. I was crushing on a male friend when he kind of reciprocated! The attraction seemed purely sexual, and we had oral sex multiple times over a few months. I loved it, except I came away from each "encounter" feeling guilty -- coming out and fully accepting myself changed that :slight_smile:

2. ForeverMe

Ummm...never...I have held hands with my current crush...but even that was years ago...

#2 ForeverMe, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  3. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    5th or 6th grade with a close friend. It was reciprocated oral mainly. It was pleasurable but at that age and surrounding culture left me feeling guilty that I was doing something bad. Later I thought the same some then decided for myself that what another and I do together is between us and quit worrying about it

4. Just Call Me Ky

@ForeverMe I am three years older than you and thats all I have done as well. You aren't alone, just sayin. I've had some weird stuff happen when I was really young but I don't talk about it and I'm too self conscious for sex :/

5. superLuke6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm.. my first sexual encounter would be when I was pretty much abused by a babysitter when I was 5..
    I thought she was the reason i became gay and ive blamed and hated her for it for along time until I started accepting myself and forgave all that Ive blamed when I was just born this way.. :/ not sure if thats definately a happy or sob story.. but yeahh it was wrong

6. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first gay sexual encounter was with a guy who had took me back to his place but I was not aware that he lived with his parents. The reason I know this is that he and I went to the den where we had sex on the pool table. Once we had finished, he asked me to come up to the kitchen and he would make me something to eat because he was hungry. To my surprise, his father was sitting at the kitchen table which was near the staircase to the den and he heard us having sex. I was so embarrassed but this guy and his father were calm and cool about the whole thing. The father asked me to sit down where he preceded to have a conversation with me. Still freaked out, but the father was very nice to me and even made a remark about me and his son having sex which made me blush deep red in the face...haha. Afterwards, I would see the guy in the club and even talked to him several times on the phone. However, whenever he would ask me to come back to his house and how his father would ask if I'm coming over just turned me off. Probably more so since I was still new to the gay life and gay sex and that was just too much for me to take in.