1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Experiences - Just a rant

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DylaNolan, Sep 4, 2015.

1. DylaNolan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello Everyone,my english is not the best,but I will try my best.
    So I recently started senior year in high school,and I DID NOT miss my classmates by any chance,I just can't be myself around them,and almost all of them can't even tell 5 things about me - which can be good because a lot of them are homophobic,yet I kinda feel left out there.
    I only had 2 same sex experiences,both of them were horrible. the first one was the wrost,I did not know the "history" of this guy but he told me he dont want us to become officials so he could experiment with other guys while I get experiences on hook ups sites and stuff.
    Now one thing about me : I'm not into hookups,and not rushed at all about having sex,I just don't see the point of rushing it.and it REALLY bothered him until I have had it and broke up with him.
    Second one was no better,also very,very rushed about having sex,and besides that he kinda neglected me,so even though it was some sort of a relashionship,it felt like I'm the one making the effort,after we started dating he rarely texted or called,I was doing all of that,and always had to make the 1 hour (not including the traffic) journey to his house and never the other way around.bah.

I just feel..dissapointment,It's been almost a year ever since I found out about myself,and the only thing I'm happy about those relashionships is that I didn't have sex with any of them,yet when I go to LGBT places or something around my area,I feel like (not everyone) but a lot of the people there are looking for "just a body to hook up with" and not a person that they can know and love and will return them this love.
    But after all of those experences and the people that I met who were just trying to get me into their bed..I can't help but wonder what am I gonna do next,I'm just tired of it..

Thanks for reading my wall of text,bah -I can be so dramatic sometimes :tears:

2. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You just need to focus on getting to know the person not just before sex but even before romance. Many people date to get to know the person and make things official because the get caught up with romantic activities and think that because they enjoyed them, that the person is the one. You should get to know the person as a friend first, know their in and outs, what their friends and family say about them, background checks etc. Then when you feel comfortable with what you know about the person you can better decide if you want to take it further.

3. DylaNolan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey,and thank you taking the time to write this comment ! :grin:
    You have a very good point,I should see if I like them as a person first before junping to date them. I'm kinda new at all of this so I am still learning ^^ Anyway,thank you !

#3 DylaNolan, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  4. John2517

I'd suggest you just do what I've done when I've wanted a gf (which is kinda what the other guy said). Just try to become friends with people who are into the same hobbies and interests as you. You'll already have something in common and if after a while you realize they don't like guys or just don't want a relationship with you, you still got a friend (hopefully a good one). Don't worry, everyone is "still learning" in some way or another.