1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question for women who want to be men

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AfraidandAlone, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's tough when people just look at me and they have this look in their face where they're confused. I'd like to think of myself as a fairly attractive person, but it kind of hurts when I'm bi and people--both men and women--look at me and they seem...almost upset with themselves for being attracted to me and they're not quite sure what to make of me. I'm cute. I know I am. But..... they can't get over my actual gender (if they're women) or the fact that I sometimes wear beanies or dress masculine-feminine or feminine-masculine (men). They like me, I know they do, but they don't want to tell me how they really feel.

2. AfraidandAlone

i dont mind my height so much (6ft) but more my build. i really wish i could be more slender i have very broad shoulders and chubby looking i could lose some weight (i like candy and junk food wayyyy to much for that hehehe) but i will never be thin unless i actually starve my self. but none of the women in my family are slender either so cant really do much about genetics hahaha

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I hate to be called sweetie, honey, lovely - things like that. It's just ugh. :dry:

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The title kind of confused me, but that's okay; you didn't mean to. Anyways, I'd say that the worst part for me right now (besides gender dysphoria) is that small chance that I might not ever be seen as a normal guy. Now, I'm not dissing androgyny or anything, but that's not who I am, either.

5. AfraidandAlone

is there any way a mod or admin can change the thread title? i dont like the thought that it is making people uncomfortable.

6. Queero

I don't know. Maybe you could ask about that.

Don't feel too bad, I'm pretty sure everyone knows you didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable. You seem pretty nice. :slight_smile:

7. MojoDojo

Not that I'm an FTM...

I hate that people look at me and see a girl. No matter what. I have an extremely female face and body, and a large chest/small stomach combo that makes it hard to bind. I don't like looking in the mirror and seeing someone who could never pass as androgynous.

Also, seeing guys wearing shirts and they just look so..... masculine. And I just look like a girl wearing a shirt that's two sizes too big.