1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Gay movies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Theonesthatfear, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Theonesthatfear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's been a while since i watched a movie. I watched a lot of the older ones and was wondering if there are some new HAPPY gay movies, doesn't have to be in english, preferable about teens

my favorite is "Jongens" from the netherlands and a movie called "the way he looks at me"
    both are not in english.

2. White Knight

You asking something very hard. Finding happy gay movies is already hard and how new are we talking about exactly?

Weekend and Hawaii are the two examples I can give for new movies as they are from last year. Also there is 5 dances which is interesting with very good looking lead, at least it has happy ending.

Hmmm also if you still didn't watch G.B.F. give it a try, there are many negative critics about the movie but I love it. It is funny which is a nice change of pace for your usually Batgay movies.

3. VanityInSanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's always Geography Club (2013) directed by Gary Entin.
    It's about teens, the process of coming out and accepting yourself in high school.
    However, it's in English, and I guess the ending can be interpreted in different ways. Most people would probably consider it an happy ending, but I think it's kind of sad! :frowning2:

There's also: Make the Yuletide Gay (2009) by Rob Williams.

#3 VanityInSanity, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  4. Theonesthatfear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    when i mean new i wanted it to portrait the lifestyle that is of today for example a teenagers life, and not when it was in the older days when it was less excepted. How about movies with happy gay couples? is there any of that?

Tv shows and series are ok too if there are any?

sorry for not making it clear, english isn't my first language so i apologize.

5. VanityInSanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The only "modern gay-lifestyle" movie/TV-serie I can think of is the HBO TV-serie: Looking. However, it's not really about teenagers since the main characters are in their thirties. But the show does focus on relationship, finding a partner and such things.
    It's in english.

6. Brightsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For a TV series, I'm a huge fan of modern family. Great show, funny & happy