1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ah, i didnt do shit, it was all Leo. He fought well. he said he couldn't do it but he fucking did, he did it! He won. He won this battle. and he will continue to win! all those battles, he will prevail. and then he will win the war!

I feel like punching someone really hard in the shoulder, laughing, and then crying again

disclaimer: i wont do that, because that's mean. doesn't make me any less relieved though

Ah, shit, Leo's a wonderful guy

edit: goldenarrow, you should go to sleep too

2. Ryujin

Yeah, that's why we're all friends with him

Seriously though, what are you sorry for?

---------- Post added 15th Sep 2014 at 01:32 AM ----------

I will after I find this out. I promise.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a good question, actually. I don't know. I just felt as if an apology was due. Maybe because I sort of lost my shit a few times for no particular reason.

EDIT: I REMEMBER WHY NOW

IT'S BECAUSE I KEEP SPAMMING THIS THREAD DAMN

LIKE CALM DOWN SON

4. Ryujin

:grin:

G'night

5. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    [​IMG]

(this will be my last post for a while, hopefully, so good night to everyone else as well)

6. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tomorrow we get the cast list to see who made it into this year's fall play, Inherit the Wind. Please EC people, wish me luck! Apparently I was in the running for a big part, but you never know with this director. Fingers crossed!!!!

7. Ruthven

aha guess what there's shit in the fuckin gum flap yayayya

i mean when i eat usually sumthin gets in there, but i just swish my salt water and get it the fuck out and use my tongue

but no, wiith a flashlight clenched in my mouth and carefully with my dental pick, i see shit still in the fuckin gum and that's just beautiful!!

i got some congealed wtf out but i dunno, there's still stuff in there this is just fucking great yaayy

i am so callin the dental guy for sure and i'm goin in asap and i want my fuckin syringe and water pick and i shoulda got this shit from the beginning

dude i can only imagine how much shit is in the holes ohmygawd it's so gross this is not right why me gawd why

like i don;t even understand any of this. isn't there sumthin you could wear over the holes and loose gum to keep shit out? like some sorta magical caps? like i mean for reals, if this shit doesnt exist i'm gonna be pissed cuz it's 2014 and surgery in the mouth is the stupidest thing in the world cuz it;s so inconvenient and food and so on and so there must be shit you can wear over them to keep stuff out it only makes sense! and so you dont have to constantly be swishin and usin picks and syringes every fuckin time you eat it;s just sooo stupid ahfb

#1627 Ruthven, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  8. Bolin

I need some friends. Good, positive friends. Tired of lonely nights.

9. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I officially had the wierdest dream last night... I had a dream that my parents had a house party (it wasn't even our house) not the wierdest part. The wierdest part is in my dream I was sleeping and my mom woke me up and saw my stomach because my shirt had moved and it was covered in scars (it is in real life too). I cried then fell back asleep in the dream I later woke up not knowing if that had really happened. In the dream after I woke up I was walking around trying to avoid her when she texted me "so you're not going to be a girl anymore or what?" i dont even have a phone in real life. Anyways, so in the dream i asked her why she said that and she said someone told her and i was obviously miserable. I cried. i didnt reply when she asked me, she asked me in person later in the dream when she caught up to me and i said i didnt know. i cried. i dont remember anything after that.
    - I woke up IN REALITY later wondering if my mom had really saw my stomach, if someone had actually told her I don't identify as female and wondering if I would ever transition to male... I am still unsure if she really saw and I was too tired to realize and thought it was a dream, I figure if she did she would talk to me right? :/ Same with knowing I don't identify as female...
    -- So confusing and wierd I think it was all a dream but it was so odd!
    OMG.............. o_o

10. tulipinacup

There's a typhoon here and all classes are suspended.

11. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Here a hug (*hug*).

12. Blossom85

As much as I don't like Kayne West, I feel kind of sorry for him.. He always gets judged so quickly and is it really other people's position to judge others on what I consider to be an honest mistake.. People need to get a grip and worry about the things that are really important, not trivial things.

13. Ruthven

yeah i'm been doin great this past hour or whatever

panickin like fuck and literally crying and hyperventilating and tryin to clean out the food in the gum which is damn near impossible

WHY THE FUCK WASNT I GIVEN A FUCKIN SYRINGE AND WATER PICK IN THE FIRST PLACE

and why did they not say this is how it should heal, if this happens, if you get this, blah blah blah

i mean and if shit is gettin in between that flap, you know damn well there's food in the little openings and i'm sure these bitches knew that would or could happen, so why not give me a syringe so i can clean them out???

like this literally makes no sense??

there is still little things of food in the flap and it is disgusting and makes me wanna die

#1633 Ruthven, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  14. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Why do I have to do this :tears: why so much work /.\

---------- Post added 14th Sep 2014 at 07:48 PM ----------

If only I knew what you were talking about, I might be able to give moral support :grin: if necessary :slight_smile: if you feel it's necessary, good luck

15. Ruthven

there's no moral support to be had

i've been postin about this issue today, i now have a loose gum near one of my bottom wisdom tooth extraction sites

not to mention the openings at the actual extraction sites that are prolly supposed to be there and yet i have no way of cleanin those out or the loose gum cuz i wasn;t given any tools

and this whole thing is just stressin me out and as i said earlier today i am callin the dental guy up tomorrow and goin in to see him

but tomorrow won't come fast enough

i mean jesus, i know i'm goin insane and off the deep end about this but i seriously cannot handle shit like this. i mean no doubt it;s mainly cuz i'm a very emotional and prolly unstable person lol

but i mean this shit is scary and disgusting and the thought of food gettin trapped anywhere in my mouth freaks me out.

16. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

time for bed.

17. Ruthven

what is with these bitches and their one week check ups and mine's like fuckin two weeks--and i'm talkin bout people on the internet

yeah i know i'm callin tomorrow and hopefully can get an appointment that day or just asap whatever. but i mean still, didn;t get any fuckin tools. wasn;t told shit on how it should heal and that hey, you may get some gum detachment and blah blah blah, and these holes will pop up and so if any of this shit happens here are these super helpful tools use them at this many days or whatever blah blah blah

i mean i got three wisdoms out, and a broken back molar, you would think that would warrant an automatic one week check up. i dunno that's just my thinkin.

do you know how fucked up it is to be standin here and realising there's fuckin food in my gum? it's not right

18. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had half a mind to tell the clerk that followed me tonight that he looked extra attractive tonight. My awkwardness overcame, though - probably for the better; that probably isn't a kosher thing to say. :lol:

He was, though - had spiked his hair and thrown on a scent of some sort. I usually prefer a guy to be natural-looking, but it more than works on him. Oh and I do know him to be gay, so there wouldn't of been homophobia to be had :lol:.

19. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OKAY, shit! I said I wasn't going to post but my friend just got hospitalized and I'm so fucking scared and I'm on the edge of panicking holy shit why why why why I got a feeling that it would happen but

i didnt know it would actually fucking happen! No no no this cant be happening this fucking cant be happening

edit: ughhhh maybe i should've made a new thread for this but i dont know please ignore this everyone i just needed to get it out somewhere

20. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

What am I thinking?

Things I really shouldn't be thinking

(The two most beautiful visual Kei guys I've ever seen are good friends. My rotten Fudanshi mind is excited)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.