1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's a game or just a fun exercise

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biffle50, Jul 24, 2014.

1. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I want everyone to tell me what makes them happy the most. You can have details. When you are sad, depressed,or not happy, think of that happy thought. Reminds me of Peter pan and you could fly by having a happy thought.
    My happy thought is my family, spending time and loving each other unconditionally.
    I hope everyone has a blessed day,evening or morning.:slight_smile::thumbsup:(&&&):smilewave

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

aww nice topic~

i think of pugs.... puppies and adults and seniors..... and maybe owning one.... and a big st bernard.... maybe a boston terrier that is like a pig..... and a huge happy dumb mutt..... and a pomeranian??? bulldog? lots of dumb shelter and rescue dogs. eight. at least. we all love each other. i want all the dogs except afghan hound. and i think. about living with them and maybe meeting a girl.... that likes the dogs too..... and me, a little. and the future is fun and okay and my parents and grandparents are healthy and happy..... and we all have jobs we are okay with! or are retired happy!!

i also like to think about my dumbass head stories too

3. MatthewJS

games make me happy. only games. that's all. gaming makes me feel wanted and I have control over my character, like I want to in life. family and friends? not happy with them, even with my best friend, still not happy.

4. Tardis221B

Great topic :thumbsup:

For me when I go to my "happy place" I get very quirky, artsy, and imaginative. I start making up my own happy fantasy worlds out of the everyday objects that surround me.

For example I'll imagine a song I love in my head and then envision it in beautiful iridescent colors flowing, swirling in the air around me and then getting trapped in an old empty jar on the table like a firefly. Then I'll imagine the colors dancing to the rhythm and lyrics of the song. Or I'll imagine the vines on the morning glories in my backyard are tunnel systems for microscopic insects or maybe even magical creatures like tiny fairies, who make houses out of the flowers. One of my favorites is standing in front of a painting or picture and just imagining myself falling into that scene.

And of course I also think of happy memories with my good friends and family or imagine possible future happy conversations and excursions.

Pretty much my go to happy place is anything that is related to imaginative things.

[​IMG]

5. 101DeadRoses

I think of love and girls. That makes me happy, as well as thoughts of the odd boy.
    Another thing that makes me happy is stories, the spookier the better!
    I make them up in my head or think of ones I've read.
    I think of funny YouTube videos, and laugh, or pick out details I never noticed before.
    Another thing that makes me happy is thinking of having my own home and my own space. MY bathroom, MY kitchen, MY library, MY rules. And my decor!
    I think of makeup as well. Just pretty things, and spooky things.
    I think of creating.

6. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

These are absolutely beautiful and I also love day dreaming about love.:slight_smile:

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Where do I find this stuff, and what is the best way to smoke it? LOL.

I guess it's time to get serious, now...

For me, kittens. I find it practically impossible, to stay upset when they're around.

Meditation, being creative, just sitting on a roof and watching clouds/stars, achieving a physical fitness goal, thinking about the progress I've made, be it personal or something materialistic. All of these can keep me feeling really good, too.

Also, helping people, or just getting them to smile or laugh. Learning something, be it from an experience, or from stumbling upon it. Often times, we teach each other things, without even meaning to.

8. Tardis221B

Haha :lol: I promise I've never done any drugs (well, not counting coffee or caffeinated tea :icon_wink). I've never even had alcohol. Haha, I guess I just have a natural "high" when I'm happy :laugh: Perhaps I'm a bit like Phoebe in Friends or Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

9. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

just existing makes me happy, except when it doesnt. is that the problem or the answer...

10. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A happy dog will always bring a smile to my face, even on my absolute worst of days.

11. kem

kem

Well I rarely get very sad. Usually just talking with my friends cheers me up. If not, I'll watch something funny to calm myself, and if that doesn't help, chocolate or something else sweet surely will.

12. Candace

That moment when you're about to land at a cool location. You've been stuck on a plane for 10-12 hours, always wanting to go to this place and you've saved up everything and worked so hard to come here, and voila! you're finally here :grin:. That really makes me happy.

13. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Usually when I'm sad I can't go to a happy place. That's not to say I have no means of coping, I just tend to dissociate more than cheer up.

14. sammy1

What makes me happy the most is using my mind as a way to escape reality. Fantasizing about being where I want to be in my life. For example I imagine having my licence, and having this career I want so bad so that I am able to finally live on my own so that I am able to meet a nice girl and move in together. And when I think about all those things at that moment it actually feels real...until I come back to reality...then I become more unhappy then I was before :S

15. Cass

Mostly I think of his hugs and then I'm happy