Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th Feb 2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default Anyone farted or shit during anal sex?

Just wondering.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 12:46 PM   #2
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Out to everyone

Default Re: Anyone farted or shit during anal sex?

Routinely farted. Crapped once. Very unpleasant, but we laughed about it in the shower.

Lex
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

farted xD its kind of something we ignored or laughed for a second and continued, never happened during the deed though just in between switching positions and such...
Old 26th Feb 2010, 01:11 PM   #4
Posting Anonymously

...isn't that why you make sure you're 'empty' before doing anal?
Old 26th Feb 2010, 02:33 PM   #5
Posting Anonymously

Well it was my first time and I swear when he was fingering, there was a small piece of shit on his finger.
Old 26th Feb 2010, 03:12 PM   #6
Posting Anonymously

This thread made my night, thankyou very much.
Old 26th Feb 2010, 04:01 PM   #7
Z3ni

Tournaments Won: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Well it was my first time and I swear when he was fingering, there was a small piece of shit on his finger.
Ew!!!! lol
Old 26th Feb 2010, 04:07 PM   #8
Phoenix

This thread is kinda gross lol. Farting I can understand but shitting is just ew. Like someone else said that's why you make sure you went to the bathroom beforehand.
Old 26th Feb 2010, 04:26 PM   #9
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

>>>isn't that why you make sure you're 'empty' before doing anal?

I thought I was. Ends up my stomach was a bit...wobbly that night, and I wasn't aware of it. Just one of those things.

Lex
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 04:29 PM   #10
Z3ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
This thread is kinda gross lol. Farting I can understand but shitting is just ew. Like someone else said that's why you make sure you went to the bathroom beforehand.
Yeah it kinda puts me off....

Old 26th Feb 2010, 04:58 PM   #11
Forum Admins
EC Admin

One of my friends, who loves topping as well as bottoming, gets COMPLETELY grossed out whenever anyone mentions farting in any context, but even more so when it's related to sex... and any mention of shit in relation to sex just sends him over the top.

But the truth is... if you're going to be using a body orfice that has a dual purpose that includes elimination of shit, you just gotta deal with it. And that's one of the reasons that I (and a lot of others I know) believe that enemas before sex can be beneficial, even if one thinks they're "clean." As long as you aren't having sex 5 times a day, the occasional enema isn't going to hurt you, and does pretty much ensure that things will be clean and fresh

As to the specifics, I know from talking to people in the adult industry, there are many stories of those sort of "bloopers" happening during the shooting of gay adult scenes, and most models and producers just sort of take it in stride as something that happens occasionally. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody, somewhere, has blooper reels of such things.
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 06:57 PM   #12
Insert Pointless User Title

Orientation: Pansexual
Out Status: Anyone with an open mind

u lot think of weird stuff lol. tbh who cares clean off laugh carry on. as for enemas i think they do more harm than good. just go to bathroom and clean and just go for it what happens happens
Old 26th Feb 2010, 07:02 PM   #13
Fmr EC Health Expert

Shit happens.

Unfortunately, as you learn to relax during anal, you can often get air trapped in your rectum- especially if the guy is pulling out and diving back in. You may not know that the air is there until you change positions. The combination of lube and air being expelled makes for some pretty funny noises. You just laugh it off and dive back in.

The same thing can happen with the vagina, by the way.
KaraBulut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 09:11 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
But the truth is... if you're going to be using a body orfice that has a dual purpose that includes elimination of shit, you just gotta deal with it. And that's one of the reasons that I (and a lot of others I know) believe that enemas before sex can be beneficial, even if one thinks they're "clean." As long as you aren't having sex 5 times a day, the occasional enema isn't going to hurt you, and does pretty much ensure that things will be clean and fresh
Last I heard, enemas are an extremely bad idea prior to anal sex--they irritate the anus, wash away any natural barriers to infection, and make it much more likely you could contract something.

If you can't handle the only occasionally and even then usually incredibly minor encounters with shit that can sometimes happen during anal sex, then just don't have it.

I mean... people stick guys' cocks in their mouths all the time without those being "cleaned." Do we honestly think there's not some contact with urine happening there?

Sex is messy. If you can't handle that, don't have it.
joeyconnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 11:39 PM   #15
Posting Anonymously

This thread kind of scares the shit out of me about anal sex.
No pun intended!
Old 26th Feb 2010, 11:39 PM   #16

Quote:
No pun intended!
Damn anonymous box! That was me.
Milord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 11:41 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMile View Post
Quote:
No pun intended!
It's really nowhere near as bad as this makes it sound.
joeyconnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2010, 12:35 AM   #18
Forum Admins
EC Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyconnick View Post
Last I heard, enemas are an extremely bad idea prior to anal sex--they irritate the anus, wash away any natural barriers to infection, and make it much more likely you could contract something.
I decided to spend a little time looking into this subject a bit more and it turns out there's more controversy about it than I was aware of, and Joey makes an important point.

From what I can discern (and this isn't completely reliable, since it seems there are no decent studies on the subject), it's generally agreed that excessive use of enemas can indeed be unhealthy from a disease transmission point of view (as well as for other reasons) because enemas do tend to wash away the outermost layers of mucous from the colon, which serve a protective and antibacterial purpose. Irritation should only be an issue if either a fluid that's an irritant is used (such as soapy water, which is commonly used, but which I wouldn't recommend) or enemas are frequently taken.

From what I've read, the general consensus seems to be that enemas are not necessary, but that many people do them anyway just out of a desire to be clean, and that if not overused, and if safer sex precautions are taken (which they should be in any case, enema or no enema) there should be no problem with their occasional use.
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2010, 01:48 AM   #19
PARAWHORE!!!!!!

Orientation: ~I like guys~
Out Status: Everyone, pretty much.

Quote:
Quote:
No pun intended!
Same with me. Lol
Old 27th Feb 2010, 05:20 AM   #20
Fmr EC Health Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2x2x2x2y2 View Post
Quote:
No pun intended!
Same with me. Lol
Honestly, once you're "in the moment", you forget all about it.

But you just have to accept that sex is messy (and it's a hot mess).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
From what I've read, the general consensus seems to be that enemas are not necessary, but that many people do them anyway just out of a desire to be clean, and that if not overused, and if safer sex precautions are taken (which they should be in any case, enema or no enema) there should be no problem with their occasional use.
On another of the forums that I post on, I have a thread called "The Enema Controversy". It's another one of those subjects about which there are two different (and strongly held opinions).

Medically, there is no reason for an enema. Fecal matter is not usually in the rectum and anus until you're about to take a dump. The large intestine fills from the small intestine side (on the right side of the body). It spends most of the time on the right and center of the large intestine where water is reabsorbed and the feces are formed. When you're ready to empty the bowel (usually after a meal), peristalsis moves the feces from the right side of the large intestine to the left side and into the rectum. That's when you get the feeling that you need to go to the bathroom.

Unless you have a bowel issue (like irritable bowel disease) or you've just eaten a big meal, your rectum is empty except for mucus. An enema can actually stimulate the bowel and trigger feces on the right side to move to the left (and into the rectum) and you also have to be careful that you expel all of the water from your colon after an enema, so an enema can cause more mess in some cases.

What I usually recommend to guys and girls is to do what will make them relax and enjoy sex. If they are so stressed out about the possibility that there may be some smelly stuff- mucus or stool or vaginal secretions- or that they just don't feel fresh, then a douche, bidet or small enema (like a Fleet's enema) is fine.

Sometimes removing the worry about such things is better than not being able to relax and enjoy it.

Last edited by KaraBulut; 27th Feb 2010 at 05:25 AM..
KaraBulut is offline   Reply With Quote